Why volunteer with us?
- Make a difference in your local community by giving people the opportunity to speak up about their health and social care
- Make new friends as you become part of the Healthwatch team
- Boost your CV as you develop new skills and confidence in the workplace
- Use your skills to contribute to the success of Healthwatch across Bath and North East Somerset.
Have you got time to volunteer with us?
As a volunteer you can link with community groups and represent their views on local health and care services, attend key meetings on our behalf, such as regular board meetings and committees, or carry out community outreach at events in Bath and North East Somerset to gather the views of members of the public.
Enter and View
There are also roles available as Enter and View representatives. As an authorised Enter and View representative you will work in small teams to visit and observe health and social care services, gathering the views of patients, residents, relatives and carers.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- have good listening and communication skills,
- are committed to people have a voice,
- have empathy and respect for others,
- are able to prepare for and attend meetings for us and
- are able to encourage people from your group to speak up about their views and experiences
Full training and support will be provided to help you develop as a volunteer.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. Where individuals may require support to carry out the volunteer role reasonable adjustments will be made to make this possible.
To volunteer with us please download and complete the Volunteer Application form and return to us at:
The Care Forum, TheVassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ, email email@example.com or telephone us to find out more on 0117 9589363